After not being allowed to receive visitors for two years, it is high time to throw our doors open once more and demonstrate the latest developments in advanced manufacturing. What do we have in store for you? Cobots that polish and sand, self-propelled vehicles able to perform logistical tasks, machining tools that use sensors to assess tool wear, new software systems that transform a classic workshop into a ‘4.0 environment’, lasers that endow a particular property to a surface.
The timetable of the event :
- Polishing, sanding and deburring robots (within the scope of the COOCK project COBOFIN)
- Self-propelled platforms (within the scope of the European Trinityproject)
- Intelligent solutions for machining tools (in cooperation with Schunk)
- Model-based processing as a stepping stone to digitalised machining (within the scope of the COOCK project Model-based processing)
- Connected production environment (in cooperation with Reniver)
- Intelligent processing tools
- Functionally textured surfaces for new generation components (within the scope of the COOCK project Surfacescript)
The above and more will be on display throughout our ‘Open House’ afternoon. More information about this Masterclass and the detailed programme is available in our blog.
In addition, our Sirris experts will be more than happy to exchange ideas about your concrete application.
- The registration link :
- The link of the event: